Happy Birthday My Dear Sister




Happy Birthday Meli Joy!

It's your birthday today ! Can't believe you're already 22. This will probably be your last birthday as a single woman so I thought of reminiscing your childhood and the likes haha ! Don't kill me after this. 



Celebrating your second birthday,






Probably my fave childhood pic of you ! Sooo nostalgic


You always do this ► *O*
 Kawaiiii~

Oh the bangs haha ! 


Looking so innocent haha ! 

Oh Elementary Days







Yep, that's wine ladies and gentlemen! She already drinks at this age.That time when the only thing you put on your face was lipgloss.


Then you learned to put red lipstick


Finally, even caring about your eye make up. 

College girl!

Oh you must be studying hard

That time when I was dead envious of you because you get to study basic japanese as your subject. 

Oh and when I wore your uniform and came in your school as an outsider.


Had your OJT at DFA. 







Finally, your college graduation ! You made us all proud especially mom and dad 




The current you !! of course you got that face from meeeee ! 


~End of my major throwback hahaha ! Sorry for putting up unnecessary photos and it's useless caption
 



Anyways, I have thousands of reasons why I dedicated this entry to you. I wanted the world to know how lucky I am for having a cool sister like you. The way you understand the "looks" that I give you
 how talking to you about personal matters makes me feel better
 how you're slowly supporting our family financially, how we react to everyone who says we're look a like and how you supported me in my "supposed to be audition."

You're now 22, the part where life takes you on many challenges but don't let it stop you from reaching your goals. Hope you will be satisfied and contented with every decisions that you will make. You're actually 2 steps in achieving your dreams so do not give up and just do more of what makes you happy, we will always be here for you, near or "far"  (wow,that "far" word sure does makes me sad)


"I hope you fall in love with someone who always texts you back and never lets you fall asleep thinking you're unwanted. I hope you fall in love with someone who sees galaxy in your hearts and hears music in your heartbeats. I hope you fall in love with someone who will make you smile on your hard days. But beyond all that, I hope you fall in love with someone who will never leave you behind and who will never take you for granted and stand by you when you're wrong, someone who has seen you at your worst and has loved you still". Coz' if that someone hurts you it'll be my privilege to break their necks  Don't let them hurt your kokoro stupid !


Thank you for everything, for working hard, for staying up late just so we can talk, for treating me always (I'll make it up to you someday)for making our parents proud, for trusting me, for telling me about your feelings and for the little things you do to make us happy. Even though you're crazy, bipolar and a weirdo, I'd still be here for you, you ichigo-maniac and cat-lover woman ! 




I hope you will always be happy :)

Happy Birthday my dearest sister ~ I love you and I will be here to support you in every decisions you make.

I should end this here before I lose my cool and cry a river.


Kidding! you creepy woman ! Don't drink too much if you can't handle yourself. You so confident in drinking but has a low alcohol tolerance REALLY?!?!?!?!

~►Grace

Comments

Popular Posts