Bigbang "Let's Not Fall in Love"

Hey guys ~ So starting today, I'm gonna launch a new segment/category into this little page of mine. This will include the songs that I'm currently addicted to or the so called "last song syndrome". Apparently, I'm the type of person who easily gets hooked into a song, so expect a long thread into this segment. Looking back and thinking "Why didn't I thought of this sooner"? Music plays a huge part of my life and I truly believe that emotions can really affect the kind of music you're listening to. As for me, when I'm happy, I sing an upbeat song, when I'm sad, I sing slow tempo songs but  more often sing a very loud song and just go cray and start to cry  to go insane. I couldn't go on a day without listening to music. They help me describe my feelings and thoughts so that's how important it is to me! 

Anyway, going to the actual segment, this is the song I've been listening to for a whole week for now. #Guilty.

If you're into Kpop you would know what I'm talking about right ? Bigbang is very popular and I've been a fan since grade school. "Let's Not Fall In Love" is a song about a guy who likes a girl but is not ready to commit. This is for the people who's neglecting themselves from love because the thought of being hurt scare them. Playing safe and enjoying the moment while it lasts. 

Avoiding love before it gets too deep. 






♪♫Let’s not fall in love, we don’t know each other very well yet

Actually, I’m a little scared, I’m sorry

Let’s not make promises, you never know when tomorrow comes


But I really mean it when I say I like you♪♫



Grace~


Comments

Popular Posts