Hi Love












Hi Love,





Strange isn't it ? How just last night we were talking about our road trips and even future plans like we're gonna make it.
Like this is something that will last.
Like this is something worth investing for.


But it is what it is.
We have to accept the fact that some things are not really meant to happen
And that includes you and me.
It was a rough start but I believed that this is something that could make me whole and complete.
I stayed despite what these odds are telling me.
That this is utter bullshit and that nothing good will ever come out.
But know that I stayed. Know that I tried.
That I thought about us being together.
Being happy.




Like we were right ?
We laughed, we watched movies, you met my parents and even some of my workmates. I was completely comfortable around you. 
Talking like we used to do.
It was always me and you.
My whole neighbor hood gossiped about you.
My workmates asked me about you.
My friends were curious.
It was as if you're mine. Only mine.




Apparently, at the end of the day, I know we could never happen.
That in the back of my mind, this isn't right but I still went ahead because for once again in my life, I was goddamn happy
and that I was ready to love again and take a risk.





Yet it seems like good things need to come to an end.
Sorry if I was too afraid to take the risk.
Sorry if I didn't stay even when you asked me to.
Sorry if I wasn't brave enough to fight.
Sorry for being selfish.
Sorry for all the hurt I've caused you while I'm hurting.


It was hard for me, how do you go back to being strangers with someone who has seen your soul ? There's just something about you that I'm scared to lose because I know I won't find it in anyone else.


I tried my best to hide my feelings, coz I know we're up to no good.
You made me feel weak on my knees, yet you made me feel the second best option you could ever have as well. And so I asked myself,
Have I lost my mind over a guy who's obviously in love with someone else?

I've been with myself for years so this shouldn't be big of a deal, 
but why is my heart still breaking? :( 












Bye Love,
We may or may not end up together in the future but know that I've loved you with every beat of my cold heart. That it was fun and that you were a great company. You were the best and you're this amazing man I've met seven years ago, always remember that.





And if there's one thing I want to happen, it would be to feel nothing the next time I see you. 













Grace~









Comments

Popular Posts