November 2017

So in just a blink of an eye, we're almost done with 2017 !

Hello December, my birth month and I know you guys don't care but I'm now accepting gifts in any kind (but lowkey prefer ca$h ) kidding ! but if you're serious yo gurrl right here is just a chat away *winks*

December is now here, but before I spill all my christmas-y feels let's first talk about November. 


Aside from All Soul's Day, November 7 is the first anniversary of my mom. 
 I just really can't imagine how fast a year went by. Sleepless and lonely nights all while constantly trying to live a normal life, it was difficult. 
Most of the days, I have to pretend I'm okay. I'm happy and everything is totally fine when deep inside you actually wanna die as well.
Every day I wake up, I have to remind myself that she's no longer here and that went on for a year, until this day. 


The pain, I know it won't go away but I'm trying, we are all trying to fill in the void and be complete even if it's only the four of us. 
It will take years for us to finally accept you being gone and we're on the right path of moving on. I just really need time to cope. More time. 
But Hi mama, I always say this, but I hope you're happy.
I hope you're watching us from above. 
We are always missing you but heyyy, we're getting the hang of it!
I hope you're proud of us four who are all struggling to do simple house chores hahahaha!We still need to try harder though but we're getting there.
I love you Ma! ♥


so before I actually start crying in rivers, let's move onto the next topic. 
Me and my sissy finally had the time to date and have our quality time. 
We rarely see each other now ever since she moved out and I do miss having dates like this. This time, we went to Lucky Chinatown!





at Ramen Kuroda!!

and on a separate day, 
We had coffee ♥




but not all dates are happy, this November my girlfriend, Edz (you probably have seen her in some of my previous posts) she flew to Dubai for work :'(
on her last few days here in Manila, we took lots of photos and videos of each other like it's our last because reality check I don't know when we will meet again. She makes my work place more tolerable and I'm terribbly already missing her.  

She is my best friend. The closest girl friend I've ever had.  
The kind of person who doesn't sugar coat things and would straight up give you her honest opinion. That's what I like about her.
What a sweetheart right? I love you Edishingggg!!
Friendship won't just end just like this, see you real soon ! :)



On the third week of November, your girl here is once again a Godmother!!
Christening of Zaccheus, my college friend's son. 

 Attended it with some of my friends and, my man was there too. 

With some of them engaging in the very awkward and confusing thing called "adult life", I'm left with some real "momma talk" I wish I can relate lol

 here are some of the photos we had from the photo booth!




Last month, Edz and I tried Frankie's!
This time I'm going back with my man. Salted Egg for the win! :D

a rare photo of me and my one true love♥




WELL. WELL. WELL.
WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE??
okay, so I've been trying to make simple and easy desserts for weeks now.
and that day, I decided to try the infamous Graham Balls!
and it made me realize so many disappointing sides of me. YEP.
I manually crushed the grahams which required too much work for a beginner like me. I heard you can buy the crushed ones, bet I didn't look hard enough at the supermarket that's why I ended with this. 
If you can see the mortar and pestle in the frame, you can also see my bloody sweats I got from crushing.. hahahaha!
 JUST LOOK AT MY TABLE.. FUCXKING MESSY.
 At this point, I've started to question myself why. 
Why did I even think of this ?
Maybe it's because it's my first time doing some sweets like I have God given talent- in which you can tell= hell to the NAH.

but surprisingly it turned out good!!!
because I made it by tweaking the contrast so it would look lively and edible
it with love. 

 I know you're all curious what the genius Grace did to achieve this level of self embarrassment self confidence to actually share this here on my blog, so fret not, I'm here to save the day. 

Here's the recipe since I'm feeling generous.
This recipe is good for people who can sit down for hours molding the grahams dough like into circles. (Took me hours to finish molding a 15 pieces graham balls). Good for someone who has all the time in the world. 

-1 pack of M.Y San Grahams
-1 Condensed Milk
-5 pieces of Milo Sachets
-Sprinkles


First, crushed the grahams until they turn into powder like.
Second, mix it with the condensed milk, (prepare your arms for some major mixing), mix the fuck out of it until it looks like a dough.
Third, if you think you have achieved the right consistency of the dough then you're wrong you can go on with fourth step, which is molding them into circles.
Fifth, and optional, you can put melted milo for a sweeter and more yummy road to diabetes chocolate surprise. 
Sixth and last step, design them balls. I dip some of them into the milo powder while the rest are laced with sprinkles coz what could be more appealing than a colorful bunch of another sugar. 

put them in the fridge and now you can brag it to everyone just like what I did. 
tell me if you try it okayy ?? I need to know hahaha so we can talk about it and laugh at each other. 



I'm ending my blog with this pineapple plushie that I got from a claw machine!!!
For the first time ever!!
and this was also my legit reaction when I got this boo♥♥♥
Edz and I were jumping around from the excitement lol!

If you have read it up until here, then you're a sucker of this blog hahahahaha!
Kidding!!! Thank you guysss! 


See you real soon. 




Grace~

Comments

Popular Posts