January 2018

It's me again Grace !
January passed in a blink of an eye, and we're almost half of February.
To those who just come across my website, Hi there ! Hope you'll have a great day ahead, and if you're wondering what is this blog about, kindly navigate my "About Me" section at the upper left corner :) and about this entry, I usually make a quick summarization every month and yes today we are doing a January entry. 


So what went through my January ?
I must say A LOT!
 I finally have had the courage to step out of my comfort zone and do something that my future self will thank me for. 
I'm switching to a new job starting this February. 
It was saddening to leave the people that made my workplace tolerable,but as what they say; grab as much opportunity while you still can. With a motivated mind, I will face this new phase of my life with the skills and learnings that my previous job have equipped me. 

To be honest, I've been planning to leave not because I hate my job but because I don't see myself growing. I have this urge to seek for more. Per se my career growth and also as an individual, I need a job that can help me with my professional career, a much different one from my previous job. I think January is the perfect time to start a fresh ! and l was fortunate enough to got in to a new company. 


Enough with that, I still have some more stories to tell !

Welp, now this Pororo drink was given to me by my co worker who probably saw me drinking this one time. Why am I sharing this ? Coz little things matter to me such as this lolol I know I'm such a softie. 
This was the only Pororo drink out of all the canned carbonated drinks they  bought. AND IT'S FOR ME ;__; THANK YOU HUHUHUHU
GRASYA Y R U SO SOFT ? I should have brought this bottle with me kaso naiwan ko sya on my last day. :(



as if I'm not too emotional already, this was my meal on my last day at work T^T 


I'm a little confused on what to feel. I'm still in the middle of transition from the previous one to this new chapter. It all happened so fast!


I had this japanese meal on one of my company visits. 

and speaking of company, this photo was taken on the day of my final interview.
It was a nerve-wracking moment for me but I was lucky enough to have my man constantly giving me some moral support TTuTT



On the last week of January, a soothing meet up with my friends was just right to end the month. 

my first time trying Thai food ! I must say I loved it ! ♥
  
Thai Halo Halo for the win !

a quick pampering to end the day!


aaaaaaand that's a wraaaap !
Date check: as of writing this,  February 12, 2018 just two more days before Valentine's Day. 
So I'm greeting everyone in advance, Happy Valentine's Day guys!
Sa mga single dyan, isusurpise ko kayo then bayaran nyo na lang ako after kems. I love you all and thanks for reading up until here. 


Can't wait to start afresh this year ! I didn't sign up for a New Year's resolution coz let's all be honest, no one actually sticks to it -_-



Til my next entry, Bye !



Grace~

Comments

Popular Posts